Business Development Manager
Remote or Berlin office
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
We want a business development manager who is keen on driving and executing sales cycles within a tech startup
As Business Development Manager Confidential Cloud Computing at enclaive you define, shape and execute the agreed Sales and Marketing strategies in close interlock with the Executive team in order to build significant momentum in both pipeline and sales. Thus ensuring the accurate, effective, and efficient sales activities in order to meet targets.
- executes Sales Campaigns and drives the whole sales cycle of new lead identification, new lead contact and qualification, approaching existing clients for upselling, presenting, promoting.
- drives efficient proposal and solution creation for qualified opportunities for the Obrela products & services,
- negotiates and closes contracts closing new deals and new logos.
- leverages existing and new partners to accelerate to market adoption of the enclaive offerings.
- analyses the territory/market potential,
- Fostering operational excellence and continued focus on innovation she/he
- keeps abreast of market developments and trends in order to make internal recommendations on enclaive products/services, provides feedback on customer needs, and ideas that would enhance customer satisfaction and sales activities’ effectiveness.
- monitors and tracks sales results for his/her area of responsibility, market and competition data, status reports, in order to achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
What You’ll Add To enclaive:
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience within the IT services industry and preferably in the cloud and application development field
- Demonstrated success previous experience in sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Degree from an accredited college or university
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- CRM (Sales Force, etc)
Why You want to work for enclaive:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive compensation, a free budget to choose your own computer/office equipment, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.