We're hiring new talents!
Community Manager — Confidential Compute
Remote or Berlin office
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
We want a community manager who knows what open source projects are about
We are looking for a passionate, results oriented, and motivated self-starter to join the Development with a background in engineering, ideally with some experience in system (security) engineering. As part of the team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge security technologies, including Gramine, Occlum and others. In fact, the technology you develop with the team is at the forefront of confidential compute, allowing you to leave a huge footprint in the (security) engineering community. Our team’s mission statement is to “provide anything that is possible to make the dream of computation over encrypted data become real”.
This role is a great opportunity for those who want to have a real impact, both within the company and in the developer community at large, and support the launch of products that are used and loved by hundreds of thousands of developers and devops worldwide.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be the voice to the confidential compute community.
- Advocate the technology to engineers, programmers, devops and security geeks.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the community.
- Organize and moderate virtual and physical community events.
- Join related communities and spread the word.
What You’ll Add to enclaive:
- Experience with open source and deep tech projects (professionally and/or privately).
- Willingness to learn confidential compute tech stack
- Feel comfortable and confident with streaming with camera on different social media channels (Twitch, TikTok, Instagram TV, YouTube).
- Eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually to attract the right community (github, stackoverflow, reddit)
- An absolute organizational talent with a “hands-on” mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team — and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- English is your mother tongue.
Why You want to work for enclaive:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive compensation, a free budget to choose your own computer/office equipment, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.