Digital Growth Hacker
Remote or Berlin office
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
We want a digital marketing genius who is keen on exponentially growing our channels with out-of-the-box ideas
We are looking for a passionate, results oriented, and motivated self-starter to join the Marketing team. As a Growth Marketing Hacker, you will craft and implement strategies to drive user acquisition across all channels. You will design, setup and launch campaigns, and optimize acquisition efforts across all channels including the buy and the sell sides. You’ll have to be intimately familiar with the media landscape and comfortable setting up campaigns on your own. You will have to move fast, test quickly and cheaply, gather insights and pivot as necessary. Most important of all, you must relish an entrepreneurial environment, thrive in ambiguity and be passionate about scaling a new product from scratch with limited resources.
This role is a great opportunity for those who want to have a real impact, both within the company and in the developer community at large, and support the launch of products that are used and loved by hundreds of thousands of developers and devops worldwide.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead paid media growth marketing across the entire customer journey from broad reach to performance marketing — driving awareness and trial.
- Provide thought leadership into new areas of opportunity to efficiently target consumers and extend outside of existing efforts.
- Recommend potential additions or changes to marketing mix based on OKRs.
- Implement acquisition strategies across performance channels.
- Monitor paid ads performance and recommend adjustments to paid media mix.
- Develop clear, concise, insights-driven campaign briefs.
- Partner with the content creation team on design and copy of new creative assets.
- Manage the development of creative assets that increase engagement and reinforce key messages & hero categories.
- Drive category growth for current hero categories, analyze total available market (TAM) / competitive landscape.
- Monitor hero category performance, recommend ways to accelerate adoption.
- Analyze campaign performance and funnel conversion data across different user cohorts, geographies, price points or categories to identify opportunities and execute them.
- Work with the Data Engineering and Business Insights team to implement internal and external data trackers for your campaigns.
What You’ll Add to enclaive:
- 5 — 8 years of experience in a marketplace, or e‑commerce environment.
- Proven success building complex multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- Strong competency and experience executing across all online and offline marketing channels (mobile and web).
- Experience managing external agency partners to deliver high quality work; strong creative gut with a high bar for quality and the ability to deliver feedback constructively.
- Strategic thinker who is equally comfortable in execution mode.
- Hands-on experience directly setting up search (e.g. Google) and social (e.g. FB) campaigns.
- Direct experience testing and scaling a wide array of channels, including targeted activity-based or location-based channels
- Clear communicator and thoughtful collaborator that solves problems cross-functionally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong writing & verbal communication abilities.
Why You want to work for enclaive:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive compensation, a free budget to choose your own computer/office equipment, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.