Director, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition (HR)
Remote or Berlin office
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
We want a director who wants to coin the culture of a fast growing, thriving company
We are looking for a passionate, results oriented, and motivated self-starter to join the Development with a background in engineering, ideally with some experience in system (security) engineering. As part of the team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge security technologies, including Gramine, Occlum and others. In fact, the technology you develop with the team is at the forefront of confidential compute, allowing you to leave a huge footprint in the (security) engineering community. Our team’s mission statement is to “provide anything that is possible to make the dream of computation over encrypted data become real”.
This role is a great opportunity for those who want to have a real impact, both within the company and in the developer community at large, and support the launch of products that are used and loved by hundreds of thousands of developers and devops worldwide.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ownership of the entire process of full cycle recruitment, incl. aligning with managers, screening, interviewing, and closing qualified candidates
- Analysis and improvement of our recruitment processes and implementation of improvement measures to optimize the candidate experience
- Identification of suitable recruitment formats and channels as well as the observation and implementation of recruitment trends
- Active sourcing to find market research specialists via various online portals and social media channels
- Development and implementation of our employer branding incl. a social media strategy in close cooperation with the marketing team
- Building partnerships with universities and other stakeholders
What You’ll Add to enclaive:
- 5 — 8 years of experience in recruiting tech talents (preferably security engineers)
- Experience in owning/managing the recruiting and brand building for a deep tech startup. If not, this is the chance for you to become a leader.
- Proven success building complex multi-channel recruiting campaigns.
- Experience managing external agency partners to deliver high quality work; strong creative gut with a high bar for quality and the ability to deliver feedback constructively.
- Strategic thinker who is equally comfortable in execution mode.
- Hands-on experience directly setting up job portals and social network recruiting campaigns.
- Clear communicator and thoughtful collaborator that solves problems cross-functionally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong writing & verbal communication abilities.
Why You want to work for enclaive:
- We are flexible. We are output driven and demand the highest level of dedication from our employees. On the other hand we do understand that circumstances like Corona, family, kids, hobbies or unforseen life events require us to juggle time and presence. We give our employees the greatest possible room to cope with the daily challenges in order to find an equilibrium between work, life, and family.
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive compensation, a free budget to choose your own computer/office equipment, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.