Head of Growth (SaaS, Cloud)
Remote or Frankfurt/Berlin office
Head of Growth (SaaS, Cloud)
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
We want a growth-hacking greenfielder who is keen on exponentially growing our channels with out-of-the-box ideas
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and motivated self-starter to join the Marketing team. As a Growth Marketing Hacker, you will craft and implement strategies to drive user acquisition across all channels. You will design, set up and launch campaigns, and optimize acquisition efforts across all channels including the buy and the sell sides. You’ll have to be intimately familiar with the media landscape and comfortable setting up campaigns on your own. You will have to move fast, test quickly and cheaply, gather insights, and pivot as necessary. Most important of all, you must relish an entrepreneurial environment, thrive in ambiguity and be passionate about scaling a new product from scratch with limited resources.
This role is a great opportunity for those who want to have a real impact, both within the company and in the developer community at large, and support the launch of products that are used and loved by hundreds of thousands of developers and DevOps worldwide.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performance marketing: Responsible for creating brand awareness through PPC advertising channels (Google, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc) and optimizing our channels to fill our marketing funnel.
- A/B testing: You’ll have visibility into all of marketing’s conversion funnels, with the responsibility of optimizing everything from landing page CTAs to onboarding emails.
- Omnichannel campaigns: Coordinate with sales on current needs, and launch account-based strategies to target key stakeholders across the entire funnel.
- Marketing automation: You’ll build campaigns and workflows to generate, nurture and enable conversion of qualified leads, and you’ll work closely with the founders and sales team to ensure overall quality and proper lead handoff.
- Partner marketing: You’ll identify strategic partners and communities to work with to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Data Analysis: Through everything you do, you’ll build a robust analytics framework to measure, test, and refine our strategies to improve results.
What You’ll Add to enclaive:
- 4+ years experience in Marketing or Demand Gen in B2B SaaS, preferably in SaaS/Cloud
- Extensive experience in developing effective marketing campaigns
- You love data and have experience converting customer and market data into relevant insights
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity of a hands-on growth hacker in the greenfield
- Project Management skills and ability to execute fast
- A strong passion for software, technology, and demand generation
- Perfect written and spoken English skills
- Fluent German is a strong plus
Why You want to work for enclaive:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive compensation, a free budget to choose your own computer/office equipment, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.