Remote or Berlin office
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
We want a community manager who knows what open source projects are about
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and motivated self-starter to join the Human Resources team. As a working student/intern you will support our team with the recruiting process, you will be motivated to craft and implement strategies to drive our team’s additions.
This role is a great opportunity for those who want to have a real impact, both within the company and in the startup community at large, and support the growth of our team hands-on.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Recruiting and candidate selection: candidate scouting, processing of application emails, organization and implementation of job interviews and feedback interviews
Recommend potential additions or changes to corporate branding
Support, drive and analyze outcomes of cultural campaigns
Internal communication bridge and contact person for HR matters
Administrative tasks: process management, office management and internal administration
What You’ll Add to enclaive:
- Full-time student – preferably in the fields of business administration, economics, or other relevant study fields
- Preferably already knowledge/experience with HR recruiting process
- Native German and English at a good level, both written and spoken
- Careful way of working, reliability, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- We offer remote or onsite work options, you can choose what suits you best!