We're hiring new talents!
Working Student/Intern — Business Development
Remote or Berlin office
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in Berlin and based around the world, enclaive is a deep-tech high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers & devops around the world. Our mission is to enable the cloud for the remaining 80% of the workload. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around confidential compute. We strongly believe confidential compute is a game changing technology that is key to cloud computing mass adoption. Enclaive answers the essential question: “Why should I trust a cloud.” Our clients do not need to trust the cloud. Data, microservices or AI models in use at any moment in time are shielded from unauthorized disclosure. That’s the magic the entire team works on very hard and wants to see sparkling.
Your area of responsibility
As a Working Student within Business Developement Confidential Cloud at enclaive you shape and execute agreed Sales and Marketing strategies in close interlock with the Business Development Management and Executive team in order to build significant momentum in both pipeline and sales. Thus ensuring the accurate, effective, and efficient sales activities in order to foster growth acceleration.
- executes Sales Campaigns and drives the sales cycle of new lead identification, new lead contact and qualification.
- drives efficient proposal and solution creation for qualified opportunities for the Obrela products & services,
- negotiates and closes contracts closing new deals and new logos.
- analyses the territory/market potential
What You’ll Be Doing:
- relevant experience within the IT services industry
- selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- CRM (Sales Force, etc)
What You’ll Add to enclaive:
- Full-time student – preferably in the fields of business administration, marketing, economics, or other relevant study fields
- Preferably already knowledge/experience within business development
- Native German and English at a good level, both written and spoken
- Careful way of working, reliability, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- We offer remote or onsite work options, you can choose what suits you best!